Cvent has released its 2017 list of top 100 meetings hotels in the US. The list was compiled by using data from its booking engine. The No. 1 hotel was the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center in Nashville, followed by The Venetian and Palazzo in Las Vegas.
Top 10 U.S. Meetings Hotels
- Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center (Nashville)
- The Venetian and Palazzo (Las Vegas)
- Aria (Las Vegas)
- JW Marriott Austin
- Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center (Grapevine, Texas)
- Omni Nashville Hotel
- The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa (Scottsdale, Ariz.)
- Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego
- Hyatt Regency Orlando
- Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino (Las Vegas)
Read the complete list here.